Monday, June 22, 2009

Iran

Due to some Internet connection issues, out of town guests, our daughter coming home for Father's Day and our son's baseball games, I have not been able to focus on another post for this blog. I've got some housewife things to do too... you know, laundry, vacuuming and dishes. Our son also has a double header today. I just wanted to let y'all know I am planning on posting tomorrow.

In the mean time, Militant Ginger has an opinion post up about the election in Iran here. For those of you not familiar with Roland, he regularly posts here and has a unique perspective in that he is British, has lived in Paris and is now a resident of the United States. He and I have very different views on many things... but, we also share some common ground on others. I'm interested in seeing what some of your opinions are on how he sees the situation in Iran.

2 comments:

BLBeamer said...

I left a comment over at Roland's site.

Roland Hulme said...

I didn't notice this before! Thanks for the shout out!

I'm now starting to accept that the election was rigged - but when you have a 'rigged' election to begin with (only the unelected high council can approve candidates) it seems a bit pointless to squabble over the results. Almost as pointless as cheating in the first place!