Monday, September 15, 2008

Ain't That Sweet?!?!


Melanie of The Creators Palette was so sweet to encourage me by giving me this award on her blog! She also said the following:
a
I so much appreciate this blog! In fact, though I don't always comment (I should to win that Starbucks card!) I read often. You have met a need for me - thank you!
a
I have added a link to your blog on my blog - because I nominated you for a blog award.
a
The way these things work is you then nominate 7 other blogs for the award. I know most of y'all that are reading this are dudes... but, if you'd like the award, take it and put it up on your blog. This would not be interesting without your input! If you are a gal and you contribute (Elysa, Stephanie...) or you read/comment, please take the award for your blog too!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Congrat's on being so brilliant.

You've given me so much blog love on this site I blush when I read it.

You rock Bean!!